Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Oh how they know me...

I was pointed to a rather entertaining site today by Saltation. It is a site that essentially abuses you for being shit. It was pointed out in an internet forum site. The title of the post was

iBrock now available.

That amused the crap out of me. Something tells me I may have a reputation for being abusive. Can't imagine why (even if I have been rather quiet of late). After all, I have been known and referred to by some of my friends from Uni (although not by my Mother, now that I think about it) as VC (for Vulgar Cunt) for over 13 years now...

This came about because of my habit of ending conversations in a somewhat terminal fashion. I'm sure you are aware of the times when a rambling conversation is taking a more rude, disgusting or downright perverted turn. There is always someone that says something that makes some or all of the other participants to go "Aaaarrgghhh ! That's nasty!" or some such utterance of disapproval for 'going too far'.

Well. That person wasn't me. Oh no. I was always the one that made the next comment. Usually a significant step further toward depraved than the previous one.

Always amused me, anyway. They were generally the sort of comment that, with women in particular, always produced a pretty much instant litmus test of whether we were going to get on. They either utterly despised me for ever more (usually!), or found it amusing. Very little in-between, oddly.

1 Comments:

At 03 October, 2005 07:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See I _knew_ there had to be someone that comes after me. I'm just the TMI-guy that make people cringe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home