Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cling film

Ok, answer honestly.

Has anyone ever finished a roll of cling film? Or do you all get to about halfway through and it changes to that bit where it tears away from one of the edges and you just end up with a really long, narrow bit that is no fucking use to anyone. No matter how many time I unpick it and try and sort it, it always does it again.

Fucking things.

I ended up (again) smashing the shit out of it and stamping on it, throwing the rest in the bin.

Bastard thing.

It pissed me off, can you tell?

1 Comments:

At 18 August, 2005 10:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit, I had to look up clingfilm. Here in Sweden it's called Gladpack which translates to "happypack". I suppose it is one of those cases where the name of a dorky brand went berzerk in the mouth of people and got to replace the actual product name.

I have a small secret; I've never been able to tear off the fuckers properly so I just wrap up good whatever needs wrapping and then just pull the item free of the roll while giving a small "Nghyaaahh" of frustration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home