Thursday, September 15, 2005

Classy seduction

I had a lady friend come over last night for something to eat and to
watch a DVD. We are actually friends, although it is a running gag that
we flirt outrageously. We were choosing a DVD:

Her: "Well, what are we going to watch, then?" (flicks through DVD
collection)

Me: "I don't mind, they're my DVD's so anything is ok by me."

Her: (picking one up) "Ooooh, what about Snatch?"

Me: "Well.... actually I was, now that you mention it, fully
intending on seeing snatch tonight..."

I got punched for that. Although she did smile after pretending to be
disapproving for a bit.

I don't do subtle.

(note: Links are for the foreign language/generally foreign/stupid for
if they don't get the joke...)

3 Comments:

At 16 September, 2005 10:41, Blogger Syl said...

hah! like any girls come to your flat...

:)

 
At 17 September, 2005 16:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well they LOOK like girls...But the last one swore her name was Julian :).

 
At 19 September, 2005 11:20, Blogger Warhead said...

So how many snatches did you actually get to see?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home