Friday, August 26, 2005

Lots of crap


Lots of crap
Originally uploaded by Brock.


I am getting ready to go camping in Cornwall tomorrow morning. I want to leave at about 5 at the latest (probably earlier) so that I can have a nice drive down there. I am going on my own, so the idea of sitting in traffic jams (it's Bank Holiday weekend) with no one to talk to will send me skewy. And I want to make the best of my holiday and all that.

Besides, with the current weather situation, I may need as long as possible at the camp-site to get a dry window to pitch the tent. So far today it has been alternately sunny, cloudy, high winds and piss wet.

So. Pretty encouraging so far, then.

I don't care, I have enough food (I intend to buy stuff to cook there to replace it if I see something nice, but don't have to) so won't starve, I have plenty of clothes and books so won't be cold or bored. I have waterproofs (and a fucking stupid hat, I may let you lot see it, you never know) so that I can wander the cliff paths and countryside whatever the weather.

I am prepared.

Oh, and I have a bottle of Jim Beam, a crate of John Smiths bitter and a box of wine, so even if it's shit, I won't care, or probably even notice.

See you all in a week or so.

2 Comments:

At 26 August, 2005 18:09, Blogger Ms. Entropy said...

See, bow you really should be camping in Morocco. Just a suggestion :o

 
At 26 August, 2005 18:20, Blogger Brock said...

If I was in Morocco, my dear, I would whisk you to a posh hotel, never mind all that tent shenanigans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home