Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Procrastinating

Hmmmm. I am posting again, and it is all for one reason.

I have things I need to do.

Namely, sort out my CV and get myself a job. I have decided to jack the one in that I have now. I had a bit of a 'discussion' the other day about when they were going to pay me the extra cash they have been promising me for the last 2 years. They couldn't commit to a definite date any time in the next 6 months. I know the company is still starting, and is struggling for cash flow, and I have been all very understanding for a while now.

I just don't give a fuck any more. It's not my problem, and I am tired of being skint.

So, I am looking to change. I am also looking to move. For various reasons, I have decided that my next job will be out of the country. I am currently mailing any of my contacts from afar to see if they have any smart ideas or leads that could be of use. I also need a CV sorted.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I have a Mechanical and Vehicle Engineering Degree, 2 1/2 years experience of running an aircraft engine production department, 15 years experience in Motor Racing... The list goes on.

Let me know, you lot, if you suddenly remember that small ad you saw last week for someone that could even vaguely hit that description. I am also prepared to work in a bar, or work on road cars if it gets me out of this fucking country any time soon. Also, if anyone has any spare work visas, feel free to drop them in the post.

Ideas gratefully received. Job offers even greaterly receiveder. Or something...

3 Comments:

At 18 August, 2005 10:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Head for the hills! The brits are coming!

Seriously though, I'll keep an eye peeled for job opportunities.

 
At 18 August, 2005 22:22, Blogger Brock said...

Hmmmm.

What flavour?

 
At 24 August, 2005 13:20, Blogger Warhead said...

Why not ask Ms Entropy if she has any openings in North Africa (fnar, fnar).

I could see you as one of them super-mechanics that cuts'n'pastes cars stolen from the EU and sells on to locals who don't ask any awkward questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home