Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bash-tastic

I was chatting to a friend of mine tonight. One of her contacts had been rather pissing her off recently, so she decided to create a new nickname and try and avoid him for a bit. Unfortunately, he happened upon her account while I was chatting. At this stage, the bloke had sent a tentative "Hello", and I was explaining that this didn't mean that she had been 'found' and that he now knew it was her. There ARE alternatives:

Brockles42: He only knows if you replied
Brockles42: Otherwise it could be anyone
Brockles42: Chances are not, but you could hide anyway
(Mystery IM person): I just said "Hello"
Brockles42: Der
Brockles42: Genius
* Brockles42 smacks his forehead
Brockles42: But ANYONE would say hello
Brockles42: Claim ignorance
Brockles42: Ask who he is?
Brockles42: go on.
Brockles42: Wind him up.
(Mystery IM person): I think I'll just block him
(Mystery IM person): I can't be arsed
Brockles42: Tell him you are a 55 year old scholteacher from Wisonsin
(Mystery IM person): off he goes
(Mystery IM person): hahahhaha
(Mystery IM person): *unblocks him*
Brockles42: Or somewhere easier to spell, maybe
Brockles42: LIke texas
Brockles42: Or even Texas
Brockles42: :)
Brockles42: Better still, tell him you are a HORNY 55 year old School teacher from Texas.
Brockles42: And you like younger men and would he like some photos
(Mystery IM person): I'll have to try it another time
(Mystery IM person): he's buggered of
(Mystery IM person): off
Brockles42: "Does Grey hair turn you on?"
(Mystery IM person): even.
(Mystery IM person): YOU ARE TWISTED
(Mystery IM person): TWISTED I TELL YOU

Sheesh. Why do people say that to me all the time?

3 Comments:

At 01 August, 2005 03:26, Blogger vanlal said...

But what do you do if he does like horny 55 year-old schoolteachers from Arkansas?

 
At 04 August, 2005 22:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello?

 
At 21 August, 2005 22:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Arkansas--Texas. She's from Texas. Or Wisconsin. Sheesh.

Then again, I live in Missouri, along the Mississippi River, just cattycorner from Tennessee. I'm used to remembering arcane words from dead native languages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home