Saturday, April 09, 2005

Being stalked

Interesting.

There is a flickr IRC (chat program) channel for those of the flickr people that miss the live chat part of it. I was told today that I am mentioned in the channel welcome script, so I decided to pop in and have a look.

The message:
" "Be nicer than Brock would have been, and have fun atleast as many times as Fubuki produces masterpieces in a day. -- This message was brought to you by: SCRUMJAX"

Makes me laugh, so I join and see what is happening.

Wham.

Straight into a discussion about how someone has created a feed for the photo's I comment on. I am being stalked! Every picture that I comment on is put into an RSS feed, which it would appear that some of my fellow flickritarians have decided is a good way to find boobs. I'd like to think that it was to follow my witty and gently amusing prose, but apparently it is because I find lots of pictures of hot chicks.

Still. If you have a talent, spread it, I say. Follow, people, for you could never hope to lead me!

1 Comments:

At 11 April, 2005 12:52, Blogger Warhead said...

Are you telling us that you weren't aware of the #flickr IRC? You don't know what you've been missing. It's a hotbed of mystery and intrigue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home