Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Poetry and beautiful words always impresses the chicks

Originally on this picture on flickr. But I thought I'd share it. Ms Entropy had invited guesses as to her racial origin. There was some other stuff before this, but I wasn't in it, so bollocks to that. Except Dolores', which was funny but you'll have to follow the link to read it.

Ms Entropy had invited guesses as to her racial origin:

Brock:
Amazonian.

With perhaps a distant smattering of Smurf. Just a hunch.

Ms Entropy:

Brock, how come everything you say has a slightly perverse edge: "distant smattering"?

hurhur

Ms Entropy:

Plus, I'm too short for Amazonian: 5 feet plus an inch or so

Brock:

It's because I am a filthy and dirty wretch, whose entire mind is filled with a constant ooze of fetid and disgusting effluent, with little (rotting) boats of innuendo vainly attempting to float on top of it.

Not to put too fine a point on it.

Brock:

(and if you lived nearer, it may just be a 'smattering', you never know...)

See? I just can't help myself.

ellipse:

you needs help

Ms Entropy:

...and yet you're so eloquent: "little (rotting) boats of innuendo."

What a gorgeous picture, I'm already swept off my feet.

Brock:

Yeah, baby!

2 Comments:

At 24 March, 2005 23:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do, Brock. They really do.

 
At 25 March, 2005 15:40, Blogger Ms. Entropy said...

I was impressed enough when you added the bit about, "Neither you or Arya would break your noses if you fell forward," but I was still trying to hold myself back.

That floating boats of innuendo or whatnot, however, pushed it too far. When's the next flight leave?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home