Friday, March 04, 2005

Top comeback

Outside our office is a little walled area made of 6" wide Breeze blocks that is about 18" foot high. Kurt, our development technician was walking along the top of it on his way to see me in the office.

Tech Dir: "Kurt, you shouldn't walk along that really, you might fall off and twist your ankle".

Kurt (twice British Champion Mountain Bike Trials rider, and ranked 2nd in the World in 2002): "I doubt it, I rode my bike along a 2" round scaffold tube last night, and I didn't fall off that".


Hahahaha! There was nothing he could say to that, really, was there? I nearly wet myself when he told me.

2 Comments:

At 07 March, 2005 12:28, Blogger Warhead said...

I was hoping you were going to say he tripped over his shoelaces and sprained his ankle.

 
At 09 March, 2005 12:53, Blogger Noely Noel said...

What's this guy's surname? One of my boys might know him, being an (almost) champion trials rider himself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home