Sunday, February 20, 2005

Julio-isms

1:
Julio: "It's great, your flat, I really like it. If I had somewhere like this, I could put my office stuff there, (starts pointing around the flat) the home cinema stuff there, the dining table here and stuff..... (tails off)

Me: "So..... exactly as it is then. Just with your stuff in it."

Julio: "Errrr.... Yeah! (laughs)


2:
Julio: "Apparently some cats have fur that is less likely to cause allergies, I think they are the Siamese-looking ones, but I'm not sure. I don't know what they're called."

Me: "They're called Siamese cats, you fuckwit."

Julio: "Oh, are they? That might explain why I thought they looked Siamesey"


3:
Julio: "I think I might stay off the Spirits tonight and go a bit easy with the drinking. I think it's bad for me."

Me: "Oh, why's that?"

Julio: "Well, when I drink Spirits, I tend to go into super-alcoholic mode and the last few times I've done that I've ended up coughing up blood"

Me (laughing): "So you reckon that just might be a bad thing, then?"

Julio: "Well, I'm no Doctor, but I reckon it's probably best avoided as part of your regular drinking activities"


Fuck, that boy is entertaining. We do give him a lot of abuse, but he manages to make the most banal sentence hysterically funny, he has the most excellent descriptive terms. He also does an excellent line in abusive rants when he gets on a topic that he is passionate about. Brilliant. My sides were hurting when we all finally fell asleep last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home