Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Me is going all tecnikal

Um. Although I am very pleased that a some of my mates have followed me (That's right. Followed me!!! That's gotta sting!) into this blogging lark with pretty impressive results so far, it's becoming harder for me to keep track of people. I had a hell of a time keeping up before this recent influx, and now am looking for more useful and cool ways to tell me the new things that are around, preferably without me needing to raise any of my slothful fingers.

I am most impressed by the concept of Firefox's live bookmarks features, but all my lazy bastard mates haven't posted anything new since I found out about it, so I don't know if it does anything shiny if there's something new to report.

Hmmmmm. If only there was a way to trial it. If only there was a blog that I could add as a bookmark and then see if it does something clever when it gets new content. Wouldn't that be cool...

By jove I think this post may do it, dagnabbit!! Ha-har! I have you under my thumb, technology! You are my servant! My lackey! My bitch! My slut!.... ooops. Gone too far again.

2 Comments:

At 24 September, 2004 12:57, Blogger Noely Noel said...

I followed you first!

Does that make me trend-setter #2, or just plain sad?

 
At 24 September, 2004 19:32, Blogger Brock said...

Just because you are the fastest of the sheep, does not make you any better than one...

;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home