Monday, September 06, 2004

In case anyone cares

For all you bods out there (yeah, both of you) that have wondered what
the hell I have been doing for the last few weeks, I am now able to
post with the following method:

It is more comfortable to type my mails out on my PC, as I have a desk
and all that, and can listen to iTunes at the same time. So I am
writing them on this, saving them to my Psion over the link, then
cutting and pasting into an EPOC mail file and sending them from there
via my mobile.

Still awake? Good.

As you can imagine, this is rather a testicle-chafe. Such is the amount
that I am hacked off with all this waiting for my connection that I am
prepared to go through all this so that I can bitch to you all about it.

BT? Wankers more like. I have all this technology here in front of me,
and I am having to resort to a 5 year old palmtop and a 4 year old
phone (My T610 has shat it's pants and is in with Carphone warehouse
for repair). And they say that progress if frightening in the modern
world. No shit. Just not in the way that they think...

1 Comments:

At 07 September, 2004 12:26, Blogger Brock said...

I wait with bated breath for that lucky, lucky day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home