Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Oh. Dear. Me.

Please, someone. Anyone.

Tell me that this isn't real. I first happened upon it and completely fell about laughing. But the more I read, the more doubt I had...

The mere fact that it is american in origin (I deliberately refuse to capitalise the country until they deserve it) is sufficient for me to doubt the most cynical and satirical websites. I mean, that's never a good sign. If there was ever a country where it is not only acceptable for freaks and fruitloops to be allowed access to the internet and loaded firearms, but it is actually encouraged.

If I wasn't about to go to the pub, I might feel the urge to feel very sorry for the people on that site, but as it is, I haven't time. I need to feel sorry for the brain cells that I may kill tonight.

From Sal's site. Now there's a boy with too much time on his hands.

3 Comments:

At 25 August, 2004 23:56, Blogger Brock said...

It was more me looking for a trigger for the first of many anti-american vitriolic spewings, actually. I didn't bother investigating it too much (I was late for the pub) so assumed it was american just so I could slag them off a bit. I may be accused of 'going off early', but hey, whaddya gonna do?

I can't be arsed to edit it, now. Deal with it...

:)

 
At 26 August, 2004 10:48, Blogger Sal said...

don't forget "Yoga for Cats"

 
At 07 September, 2004 13:22, Blogger Brock said...

It wasn't Americans that kicked our arses all that time ago (I am assuming you are referring to the independance of the USA), it was the bunch of immigrants from Europe that had settled there.

America hardly existed as a country before that, it was just a bunch of people on an extended holiday. Come back to me when you have some culture and some history (one that doesn't include killing all the people who genuinely have the right to be called american).

Oh, and also when you have learnt what the "Caps Lock" key does.

Penis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home