Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Back in the Blog-us-us-are

Tomorrow, we shall have another entry for "Shittest blog post title in the world ever!".

Well, what do you expect? I've been away so long, I think my vital creative juices have well and truly dried up. I've been trying to check my emails (some of which are a month old) and I was sat here for an hour and a half waiting till I remembered that sellotaping the phone handset to the speaker wasn't the way I used to connect to the internet...

I eventually found my modem lead in the bathroom. I was trying to charge my shaver with it, which is odd, as I have a wet razor. I think I might be losing it.

(Although I could be making this all up. Who knows? Answers on a postcard to...)

Christ I have so much to do on the web. I have accounts that have lain untouched for a month, I have all my addresses to change, and all the people I know to email (do you have any idea how hard it is to email 3 people all in one sitting?). Not to mention all the little communities that I frequent to catch up on. I don't know where to start.

Ooooh. I'll try the beginning. Or at least, at the least taxing and demanding of those. Let's see what happens, eh? I sense procrastination, lost mail, countless bank charges and pointless posting on random blogs....

Back to normal so soon? Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home