Sunday, August 22, 2004

This is the view out the left side of my window at 10 past 8 this Sunday morning


This is the view out the left side of my window at 10 past 8 this Sunday morning
Originally uploaded by Brock.

As some of you may be aware, I have been sleeping somewhat erratically for the last few months.

I reckon that it will all get better when I move to the new flat, but there is still a week to go...

/me grabs at straws

But then this bloke starts up a circular saw in the middle of the High Street (right outside my window). You cannot imagine how loud it was in a narrow street with 3 storey buildings either side to bounce the sound off. To say it woke me rather sharply is like saying that Australia is 'a bit of a trek' to get to. It was only the fact that I was naked when all this was going on that stopped me running over the road and twatting the bloke using the saw with a chair from the kitchen. I mean. It was 8 in the friggin' morning!!!111

Double bastards with cherries on top.

I can only hope they haven't earthed the damn thing properly when they wired it up. Then if it rains just enough, it will give them a belt big enough to fire them backwards through that bloody window with their hair on fire. That'll learn 'em.

And don't get me started on the scaffolders...

Bastards.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home