Saturday, August 21, 2004

Packing phase 1


Packing phase 1
Originally uploaded by Brock.

I am SOOO bored. Whenever I have to do this whole packing and crap, I have to fight the whole boredom threshold. I work best when under pressure, you see, so the temptation to leave it all to the last minute (in the fullest interpretation of the expression!) is difficult to resist.I have packed my books, Cd's, some of my clothes and all my Hi-Fi. This leaves the kitchen, most of my clothes and my computer, basically. No bother... hmmm.

I am taking all this down on Tuesday, so this is actually really organised for me, starting on Saturday morning...

i have realised that I am out of here for good next Saturday - Goodbye manky old fashioned flat, hellooooo new shiny flash one!- and I haven't told any of the services (ie electric and water etc.) that I am going yet.

Whoooops. Now that is much more like me.

3 Comments:

At 21 August, 2004 15:20, Blogger Sal said...

what's a servie?

 
At 21 August, 2004 15:41, Blogger Brock said...

I edited, Sal. It should make more sense now!

 
At 21 August, 2004 20:13, Blogger Sal said...

ah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home