Saturday, July 01, 2006

Football

I am off to the house that the boys from work are sharing, now. I'm actually going there specifically to watch football.

Now this is, to say the least, rather out of character, but allow me to explain further. It isn't actually the football I am interested in as such, although I do care about the outcome. It's more that Fabrice (the french mechanic from work) is living there, and he does care a lot about football.

It is Brazil vs france.

They're going to get twatted, and I want to see him suffer. I'm so evil.

[edit: Well that was bloody disappointing. The french only went and won, didn't they? Bastards. I thought I could rely on them to lose yet again.]

1 Comments:

At 01 July, 2006 23:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'll teach you to rely on the French now won't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home