Saturday, June 03, 2006

Most of the way there


Most of the way there
Originally uploaded by Brock.

I still have the HI-fi and the TV to pack up, and the stuff that I am actually taking (none of the stuff you see - just a couple of suitcases, some tools and the laptop basically).

Hectic. But I have got the full deposit back from my flat and not had to pay a months notice, so that is pretty jammy...

Tired, though. Lot of work done yesterday. All this was done in one day by me, my mum and her husband. We even had time to clean the kitchen and the oven.

2 Comments:

At 04 June, 2006 07:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um dude
there is no bubble wrap, how can you move without it?????

su
who forgot her fukin password again :/
i blame lack of bubble wrap in my life for that.

 
At 05 June, 2006 08:05, Blogger Syl said...

What about accommodation in Atlanta? Do you have a flat sorted or will you stay in a hotel/bed and breakfast for a while?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home