Thursday, April 27, 2006

Inconsiderate tosser


Inconsiderate tosser
Originally uploaded by Brock.

I woke up this morning to find some stupid twat parked randomly behind my car. This evening, it was still there.

It was a reasonable ball ache to get past it this morning, a good couple of shuffles were required. This was not aided by the angle of the slope I park on putting the car completely in the blind spot behind the boot - handy). The positioning and size of my space means I have to park right up close to the wall to make sure that my door doesn't clash with the girl's next to me (Oh alright. It's so she doesn't twat my car getting her fat arse in and out. Ok? I fessed up!)

Either way, if my next-parked neighbour had been in, I'd have been totally screwed. No way would I have been able to get the swing on the front of the car to get out of the space. Not a hope in crap, especially without being able to see the car I was trying not to hit (only because it would damage mine, I don't care about their's).

So I have now asked in all the flats whose car it is, and I am none the wiser. No-one seems to know. Consequently, I have left a reasonably polite but non-ambiguous note on the car about moving the damn thing, but am now stuck. Being as I can see it out of the window all the time, it is starting to wind me the fuck up, to say the least. I'm pretty sure it will be there in the morning- I can just feel it- and if my next door neighbour hasn't gone to work, neither will I be. I will then be an unhappy bunny, because it will be costing me money, being paid by the hour. But because I am stubborn, I am fucked if I am not parking in my own space so I can guarantee getting out in the morning. Either way, it's irrelevant, cos my neighbour is back so I am there to stay now.

I have decided that that will be the time that I take it into my own hands. If I still had my Granada or my Senator it would be simple, as I'd probably just give it a bootfull and drive into it and shunt it out of the way. And no, for those that don't know me, I am very much not joking. Done it before, would happily do it again. It transpires that the car has been there since last night, and there is no note on/in it with a phone number to get it moved if there is an issue. No consideration by them = no consideration for them. That's the way I've always looked at things. This is one of the times I regret upgrading to a shiny car that I care about. Pieces of crap just made life so much easier in these situations. I could also have then thrown a rope around it and dragged it out into the road and left it there. I very nearly did that tonight anyway, but being as I daren't risk damaging my car and the front wheels on the other are slightly on lock, I reckon it would just twat into the bins and block the entrance even more. I'm not sure even my car could drag it against the handbrake and sideways out of a car park.

Although I did have a chat with my neighbour, and he has a fernerking great BMW X5 (big 4wd) so I may collar him and get him to help. He is plenty pissed off with people parking in his spaces, so I may be able to transfer some of that annoyance to my own advantage.

The simplest solution is to pop the lock, let the handbrake off, and move the bins to jam it right up against the fence so I can get around it. This is the most likely occurence tomorrow morning. This would be wholely unsatisfying, though, as I would dearly love to smash the fucking thing up or something. Inconsiderate twat.

Fuck, I am so annoyed. And the fact that the car is a Citreon (ie french) is not helping one.....little.....bit. Not one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home