Saturday, May 13, 2006

Vimeo

Well, I have found another web thingy to get all fascinated with. I have been watching it for a while, and have decided that it is a 'good thing'(tm).



Amusing wheel effect on Vimeo

With the massively technical method of leaning out of the window and trying to point it at the rear wheel without being able to see (just playing about really) I completely randomly happened to catch Suggs doing a U-turn, and so got this cool wheel turning backwards effect thingy. I always wanted to show this off, as I really like it.

Vimeo lets you upload video clips for free. It is a fairly small weekly limit (30M) but after the initial excitement, I think that will be do-able and sensible. I am trying to post some of my favourite/most amusing video clips, and I am sure I will find some more for next week. You can find the first few here.

2 Comments:

At 15 May, 2006 13:18, Blogger Warhead said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 15 May, 2006 13:19, Blogger Warhead said...

Perhaps so, but then maybe "the load of coloured bars and some bollocks about upgrading to Flash 8" was actually more interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home