Friday, April 28, 2006

Update on the parking bitch

Yes, the one in this pic was a woman. She arrived this morning as I had just managed to get around her bloody car, so she got a mouthful this morning. Her "I ran out of petrol" excuse didn't cut any ice, as I pointed out the myriad of other parking spaces, including on the street:

"But I might get a ticket"

Me: "So? Is you getting a ticket more important than blocking my car in for 36 hours? No, it isn't, and there are a hundred other spaces within 300 yards you could have used. At the very least you could have left a note or a phone number so I could have got you to move it when I needed to get out. There is no excuse for being so utterly inconsiderate"

I had to leave it in the end. I was spitting fire, late for work, and if she'd protested any more I'd have probably have lost my temper. She already knew I was fuming and I suspect I would have made her cry if I'd have carried on. The fact that I was so obviously struggling to stay calm (while clearly being monster pissed off at her) was unsettling her.

Stupid bitch.

And to top it all off, some other silly cow was parked there today when I got home from work. Just in front of my space, but not actually in it. So I just sat behind it for about 5 minutes with my hand on the horn. I didn't have it on constantly (having learnt from Tin Corner blowing his Saab horn to pieces by using it to vent his temper for about 45 seconds, once), but pretty much kept up a little concerto until some woman with a baby came out to move it -

"My friend that I was visiting said to just park anywhere"

Me: "Well your friend is bloody rude then".

She was profusely apologetic, and I didn't feel it was fair to hit her with both barrels borne of the frustration of the last two nights, so I just told her to shift it and got in the car. It would have upset the baby, too. I reckon she borrowed it so I wouldn't twat her, or something...

(That was a joke, by the way. There was a baby seat in the car, I checked. No note with a phone number or flat number, but there you go. That's inconsiderate tossers for you).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home