Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Best of

I have decided that, due to the very up and downy and random nature/subject of my postings, that I am going to attempt (using the power of typing with my elbows and dodgy HTML skills) to put in a "Best of" of 5 or 10 of the funniest/favourite ones in the sidebar - probably above "Archive".

Christ almighty that sounds wanky now I read it back. Maybe I'll call them "most enjoyable" or "least galling that I spent my time reading them" or something, then.

Anyway, feel free to vote/let me know what you all think, either by emailing links, or by commenting on the post itself "vote" or something not very time consuming (so that you can be arsed to do it). I will start collating and try and put them up without crashing the site.

With a bit of luck, both of you will vote!

5 Comments:

At 15 November, 2005 15:09, Blogger Brock said...

hur hur hur

 
At 21 November, 2005 15:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide. I read and enjoy all of them. Seriously.

 
At 21 November, 2005 16:12, Blogger Brock said...

Enjoy them anonymously, it would seem...

Intriguing.

 
At 22 November, 2005 20:48, Blogger Flash said...

I liked the one with the thingy & of course the one you posted in splendid style about the wotsit.

Joking aside, were I at home I would have a pop through the archives to refresh my memory, alas I am not chez Flash.

 
At 23 November, 2005 08:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That anonymous post was me. I don't know if the page hiccuped or my brain. I thought I filled in my name .).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home