Tuesday, July 12, 2005

We may have an issue

I have no idea if this is paranoia, or whether I have royally fucked up. I grabbed a handful of clothes and threw them into the washing machine about half an hour ago. Now it is doing it's final rinse.

*ka-klump*

*ka-klump*

*ka-klump*

Bugger. I have no idea what is in there to make that noise. I have looked for and found both my mobiles, and the spare battery for my camera, so that is the most important things found.

But I have a dreadful sense of foreboding...

[edit: In a burst of tedium and dullness, the clanking actually turned out to be an invisible weight of solid unobtanium. Or perhaps it was the button thing on my jeans smacking against the side. Either way, nothing expensive fell out the machine. Sorry about all the fuss... Heh]

2 Comments:

At 12 July, 2005 23:35, Blogger Warhead said...

Are your neighbours missing a kitten?

 
At 13 July, 2005 01:19, Blogger Flash said...

Well, tell us what it was then!
And, incidentally but 100% true, only last week my friends did accidently wash their kitten.
Poor Sammy, he never stood a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home