Friday, April 22, 2005

Weird people

Some of the search terms that have been used and resulted in people visiting this site over the last 3 days (from my Statcounter):

scrumjax (Thank you, Kim, for trying to screw my results)
scrumjax (and thank you Kallese!)
Milky glasses clean
scrumjax
Housewarming ettiquette party (sic) - That also must have been a disappointment if they wanted helpful advice! Not from here, matey peeps!
roast dinner
freaky weather
scrumjax
scrumjax
scrumjax
banana photo
banana photo
racktastic
feed cow banana (my personal favourite! Who the hell needs to find that?)
Breaking stuff
Common name in the world.

I have come to the conclusion that either all the people that read this site are freaks, or they don't bookmark and find it by remembering key and obscure words or phrases, or people only come here by accident.

Hmmm. I suspect the latter. Well doesn't that just make me feel all wanted.

2 Comments:

At 23 April, 2005 19:40, Blogger Ms. Entropy said...

What, no searches for "charming, dirty and old-ish Englishman with shit sense of grammar"?

;)

 
At 24 April, 2005 23:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working on some more for ya ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home