Monday, April 25, 2005

Tormenting the staff

So, after an earlier altercation, the office admin type has been determined to try and get her own back on me.

Yeah, right.

She was being especially cheeky on Friday, as the office was in fairly high spirits. No directors were about, and the banter was flying thick and fast. She threw a few sarcastic comments my way, and was making a few too many points for my liking. I.e. one. I was standing by her desk as she had turned her back on me to chuckle about her latest put down, when...

Kerclack!!

I grabbed the 'received' date stamp off her desk and stamped her forehead, shouting "Ha!" in her face.

I don't have to be grown up, but I do have to win.

She spent the next ten minutes rubbing her forehead until it was red, panicking that it wouldn't come off, as we have no mirror in the office and she was going into the city shopping in half an hours time. We could have told her that she got it off straight away, but she didn't trust "you bastards to tell me the truth about whether it's gone or not".

Meh. She's probably right. Never mind that her car was parked outside and she could have used the interior mirror. Or either of the wing mirrors. Or the one behind the sun visor. Sharp as a button, isn't she..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home