Friday, January 07, 2005

"How are you today?"

I got a text message today. It asked the above question, but as I was frantically running around work sorting stuff to allow me to go home at 1230 as is my current weekly luxury, I didn't reply until I had thought about it.

It transpires, after suitable ruminating, that I am mostly feeling bored and tired. I suppose that leaves me in somewhat of an interesting position. My most efficient action to dispel these two negative feelings is surely to go to bed and do something interesting, isn't it?

Now that is what I call a bloody good idea. All I have to do now is snare a suitable victim...

/scours the horizon for nubile lovelies

1 Comments:

At 08 January, 2005 10:25, Blogger Noely Noel said...

Erm... you need someone else there? *smirk*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home