Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Play time

I was pointed to this quiz game a little while ago, and only just got around to going and having a go. It's pretty clever. It learns from the answers that you give it to try and guess an object you are thinking of from the standard twenty questions format, and I was fairly impressed. It got both of the objects that I was guessing, and the way that it works through the questions is clever, you can almost see what it is trying to eliminate as you go along. It tells you the answers it disagrees with at the end when it guesses it, and they are quite interesting. For instance, my second object was a cell phone, and the site disagreed with my answer that I gave that said that "Is it usually colourful?". I said 'No', because all the phones I have had, and those of most of my mates are all silver or neutral colours (cos we are grown ups!) but I imagine that most of the people playing the game will be younger people with all the detachable backs you can think of. Difference of opinion or experience, I guess.

Anyway. Have a go and tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

At 30 December, 2004 14:00, Blogger Lexie's Mum said...

That is fun - and helped while away several boring moments in the office between Christmas and New Year. I've passed it onto colleagues as well who were equally bored, but are now chirping "I won!"
I won with a clock, and a photograph, and a candle! Maybe I just gave strange answers.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home