Saturday, September 02, 2006

RECT WITH EAR HNDL M


RECT WITH EAR HNDL M
Originally uploaded by Brock.

I nearly dissolved into a sniggering fit when this came up as the last item for the customer in front of me, the other day. I was at a (very) small town shop getting some water for the drive home and had to take a picture of the display - I even managed to do it sufficiently stealthily that no-one noticed me and accused me of being a terrorist or something. I'm sure that I was the most junior in the shop by some 40 years had no small part to play in that, mind you.

So I was in stitches as to this completely random, and mind boggling in it's possible permutations, description. I looked over to see what sort of fiendish contraption or selection of body parts warranted such a description, and I bet none of you will guess what it is.

I'll leave you all to guess (as that could be funny), and then will post the answer in a few days and the second challenge can be trying to ratify the description as being relevant to the item in any logical way. I certainly have no idea as to the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home