Friday, August 11, 2006

You may have to rub your eyes - this is real...


100_0048
Originally uploaded by cojchurch.

Yes, folks. I can't believe it is actually true, but someone has made a kids inflatable slide out of the Titanic sinking.

Allow me to remind you all that the sinking took the lives of 1490 people. Yet someone decided that it would be fun to slide down it. Do they, I wonder, hold the kids heads under some water for 20 minutes for added realism? Perhaps throw them in a refrigerated pool?

Who the hell decided that would be a good idea? That is one of the sickest things I have seen...



[edit: Ooooh, you can buy one for yourself At 'Fun-makers.com'... Nice.

6 Comments:

At 11 August, 2006 23:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's one of those in Yarmouth as well, you know, that place you were supposed to go last weekend, before you thought sodding off to the states was a good idea.

 
At 15 August, 2006 03:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"yes kids, you too, can relive the horror and despair of the tragedy of 1912. plus, if you call the number on your screen right now, we'll throw in a giant broken-seal bottle of Tylenol with its cool menthol flavor that refreshing hint of cyanide..."

 
At 20 August, 2006 22:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They had one of these at a street fair in Berlin yesterday. I've actually seen them quite often, and have never thought anything of it... but of course you're right, it is very odd.

 
At 25 August, 2006 13:15, Blogger Sal said...

just looking at it again, it occurred to me to wonder how far down they dug for the Iceberg part of it...

 
At 26 August, 2006 18:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. I just had a great idea for a slide. Big metal one, kids get cardboard to slide on that have bombs printed on them... at the bottom, we create an inflatable Beirut!

They can scream and play and pretend to be Israeli bombs!

 
At 27 August, 2006 22:18, Blogger Louise said...

I'm sure I already posted a comment on here. Although there's every chance I deleted it by mistake with my new stoopid AOL webbrowser. Anyway, what I was going to say was this makes me laugh, in a black-humour kind of way :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home