Monday, July 17, 2006

Julio strikes again

Well, it was always going to happen.

I may have mentioned my Julio, the fuckwitted mate of mine, who bought a house as a project to do up. Well, after having a few minor disasters inside, he started the garden the other day, and I have got the following text messages from him:

"Started the garden! Mini diggers are great!!!"

I wanted to be there when he did the garden, as I have always wanted to play with one of those things, but being as I am out of the country I have had to miss out. Now. To get quite why the next text is so utterly typical of Julio and his inevitable ability to fuck up spectacularly, you first need to understand this:

His sole income is from running an internet based business from home.

Next message:

"This will give you a laugh. Just chopped through the phone cables with the digger! :) "

So not only has he no income until it is fixed, he has also made himself incredibly unpopular with his neighbour. Who also runs an internet business from home....

No-one I know does shit like this so utterly consistently, I swear. Brilliant.

1 Comments:

At 22 July, 2006 23:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, did you see the thing going through the door on their website?
you could use it to do your bathroom as well..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home