Friday, July 21, 2006

Macintosh, innit

Fuck it. I'm going to buy a Macbook Pro (15"). I'm going to see about it tomorrow and maybe get it from the shop near me or online depending on the various deals available. The shit battery and constant fucking around of my laptop has killed my enjoyment of it off entirely. Reboot that, you pile of fetid donkey cock.

I'm thinking about getting this one

Tell me what else I should consider. The 512- 1M RAM upgrade? What do you lot wish you'd purchased when you got yours? Tempt me with goodies that'll stretch my credit card even further...

Bleugh. It's only money...

1 Comments:

At 22 July, 2006 16:41, Blogger Sal said...

can't see which one you mean -- the link is session-specific
but:
definitely go to 2gb RAM and the 120gb 5400rpm disk. but check the Apple Store's price difference b/w 0.5gb and 2gb: it's very easy to change RAM on these (via the battery bay) and you may get equivalent quality chips (2x1gb SODIMMs) elsewhere eg from Kingston or Crucial.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home