Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mac-ese

Fuck me. It's like a different language or something. I haven't felt so dumb since I first started to use Windows back in the dark ages.

My pride and previous level of knowledge (higher than I thought it was, now the differences in teh two systems are being made patently clear) means that I will be stuck dicking around on here for ages, as even not knowing the right keyboard shortcuts is pissing me of.

Bah. Humbug.

oh, as a side note, I can't remember any of my AIM, AOL, MSN or other IM log ins. I probably should have checked those before deleting Trillian from my other machine. Fuck arse. feel free to mail me and let me know any of them from your own lists, I can probably work out the various passwords from there. Or not, but you have to start somewhere.

Oops.

7 Comments:

At 23 July, 2006 21:28, Blogger Sarah N said...

It takes a little while to make the transition but it's worth it - well I think so anyway :-)

As for the keyboard shortcuts, take a look at Apple's shortcut list, that should be a good starting point for you...

 
At 26 July, 2006 14:29, Blogger Sal said...

(career thought: DIY F1)

 
At 27 July, 2006 19:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a nod to The Young Ones in the title of your blog? And just to redeem we Americans a little bit, I have all the original BBC radio transcripts of HHGTTG, and Trillian was my online ID for years. Sadly, I lost the 3rd tit in a horrific boating accident. Sorry for commenting randomly here, I couldn't find where the hell your email address was.

 
At 27 July, 2006 20:45, Blogger Brock said...

You could click through to my flickr profile and mail me from there, if yu want to.

I tend not to publicise my addresses...

:)

 
At 27 July, 2006 21:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

k

 
At 28 July, 2006 13:53, Blogger Warhead said...

It's not the Young Ones, it's gotta be Rowley Birkin, QC from the Fast Show.

 
At 31 August, 2006 00:15, Blogger Warhead said...

Unless it was Ron Manager.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home