Monday, December 12, 2005

Wondering

Everyone wonders at some point or other. Although there have been times I have explained it slightly better than this particular IM conversation:

e: you still didn't answer my question
e: the where-did-brock-come-from question
Brock: Oh that
Brock: I have an unhealthy obsession with badgers
Brock: And brock is a male badger
e: ah
Brock: so it all made sense to me
e: hm... how unhealthy?
e: should i be concerned?
Brock: Not in a penetrative way
Brock: Or even in an 'inappropriately stroking' way
Brock: but very much in a 'disappointed that there weren't any at the zoo' way
e: okay, that's alright

3 Comments:

At 12 December, 2005 19:30, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Huh? You mean that's not your real name? I see I must revise my ideas about your parents and consequently my conclusions on "why you are the way you are".

Oh bother.

 
At 12 December, 2005 21:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, that was a particularly eloquent explanation... thanks for that. ;)

 
At 19 December, 2005 15:46, Blogger Unknown said...

I've NEVER seen a badger at a zoo - are there any anywhere?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home