Monday, June 06, 2005

The miracle of Childbirth

A friend of mine was with his girlfriend the other night while she gave birth to their daughter. She is a very funny girl, and it was good to see that she didn't lose her ability to amuse despite the intense pain of the experience. She started off deciding to have no drugs - just gas and oxygen - although this plan eventually fell by the wayside. These are a couple of the things she was screaming during labour at the nurses and the like that made her bloke proud and yet embarrassed at the same time:

"Christ almighty! Is this thing coming out of my arse? Cos it fucking feels like it!"

And some time later:

"You lot don't know what the fuck you are doing! Now give me some fucking painkillers or I'm ...going...HOME!

She is a top chick, and makes us laugh a lot. Apparently she kept shouting at my mate for giggling when she was coming out with stuff like that. He never was a bright lad and obviously didn't think of the consequences of his actions, I swear he's going to have that thrown in his face everytime he does something wrong...

1 Comments:

At 10 June, 2005 20:50, Blogger Ms. Entropy said...

Pardon the vitriolic tone of this statement, but if I'm ever dumb enough to get myself knocked up and keep the damn thing, I already know exactly how I'd be acting...

What a top-notch woman. I like her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home