Sunday, May 29, 2005

Dreaming

Now I realise that dreams don't really mean much, and that it is just your brain freewheeling over stuff that it has seen, and all that.

But really. Should I be bothered that I was dreaming last night about having to go and pick up a bloke and drive him somewhere, after he had been to dispose of a body?

I was in my own car as well, and I was only worrying about the blood on his wellies getting on the carpets. I had an argument with him, and made him take them off and put them in a plastic bag in the boot. I mean, what the fuck was I thinking? He'd just chopped a fucking body up! Now is not the time to start a fight about getting your carpets dirty...

I really have no idea what that was all about. I think my brain was starting to fight against the surrealism of it, as from that point it started to turn into more of a film role (where everyone else was an actor, and I just had to 'be myself' in it. Weird). I then remember spending a few minutes (while driving the bloke with the bloodstains and tattos) wondering if the blood was real or not, and if fake blood stained as much, so maybe I had been making a fuss for the sake of it.

How freaky. I didn't even eat any weird stuff last night. Although I was rather pissed.

2 Comments:

At 31 May, 2005 15:48, Blogger Ms. Entropy said...

Those, sir, are definitely the wrong kind of dreams ;)

 
At 31 May, 2005 20:08, Blogger Louise said...

Very strange dream indeed sir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home