Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Perve interlude.

Watching Die Another Day and I have to say...

Halle Berry: I would, and no mistake. What a stunning woman. I would even go as far as to crawl over broken glass for a night with her, maybe for even just a couple of hours? Although this will obviously have to include a "raincheck" option in case I damage anything pertinent. Glass fragments and pert and pointy members are probably not a good combination...

But if everything is still functioning and perky after all that, I humbly offer my services to see if I could put a smile on her face.

Actually, fuck it. As long as it puts one on mine.

:)

/perve mode off.

I shall be normal again now. Well. My usual approximation, at least.

2 Comments:

At 29 October, 2004 00:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, mate, I can't resist the obvious.
Halle Berry: I would, and no mistake.She wouldn't.

V

 
At 29 October, 2004 13:35, Blogger Brock said...

One word:

Rohypnol

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home