Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Getting scarily sensible and old..

Ok. I am on the computer, and decide I need a cup of coffee.

I go into the kitchen, put the kettle on, but get distracted and end up doing all the washing up even though there are clean cups in the cupboard...

What the fuck is that all about? What sort of person gets distracted into doing the washing up? It wan't even going to impact what I was about to do, for fucks sake.

Surely it should have been:

" I was doing the washing up, but got distracted into leaving it for 4 days, as I suddenly remembered that there was a bit on the couch that needed my arse covering it for the foreseeable future. And then I had to scratch my balls for a day."

God, how depressing. I despair for myself, I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home