Monday, September 25, 2006

Trip up the west coast of america.

As I am writing this, I am sitting at the airport, trawling through
all the pictures I took on my 8 day trip to San Diego, Los Angeles
and San Francisco. It'll be an interesting change to go back to
somewhere with only one name.

I took, including all the multiple "keep the best one of these"
shots, over 1000 pictures. In just seven days (I haven't taken any of
my flight back yet). I sense obsession. I am also mildly intrigued as
to how many will be left when I have trawled through and deleted the
shite ones. I have a tendency to take several of the same view and
ignore the screen on the back for quality control - as i am stuck
using my old IXUS 500, the tiny screen makes it hard to even tell if
the shots are blurred at times. Oh, how I miss my SD450. Still, I can
get it back from repair when I return.

Marvellous.

I have yet to think of a suitably appropriate way to post loads of
shots and still allow people to be able to sit through them without
massive tedium/brain fade. I shall have to try and come up with
something cunning (without at any stage mentioning how useful sets of
sets would be).

Oh. Dammit.

So, kids. Prepare yourselves for a mammoth viewing extravaganza. At
some stage I need to send my laptop off for repair, but the idea of
being without it for any length of time still brings me out in a cold
sweat. I can't believe how utterly dependent on it I am. Well. I can,
I just like to pretend that I have difficulty believing it.

In other news, I want to move to the West Coast. I have a strong
desire (for various reasons) to live in either San Diego or San
Francisco. I have no idea how, or if, I can achieve that. But it is
sure as shit a nicer place to be than Georgia. I'll have to see what
I can do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home