Monday, January 02, 2006

Some videos to look at

I am starting to like Google video more and more.

Some impressive Truck drifting
although I'm not sure I would have parked my car on the outside of the corner while someone was doing that. A certain confidence (or stupidity) being shown there...

Also, I have long had a fascination with Parkour/Parqueur since seeing the "Jump Britain" programme a while ago. That sort of agility really interests me, and I wish I could be disciplined enough to be that fit. Should anyone have no idea what I mean, there is a good demonstration by a Russian guy and his friends (found by George). Very little health and safety appreciation there. The amount of available abandoned and derelict bulidings was interesting too. Is a lot of Russia like that, I wonder?

2 Comments:

At 04 January, 2006 15:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i finally got around to watching that russian video... wow! that's... impressive

 
At 06 January, 2006 10:44, Blogger Flash said...

happy new year matey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home