Monday, November 29, 2004

Too much paperwork


Too much paperwork
Originally uploaded by Brock.

I have so much stuff to do. I put it all off because I was going to go away on holiday. All bits of snotty paperwork and paying bills and filing and the like. I also need to do some sort of spreadsheet to sort out my finances. Been meaning to do that last one for about 10 months.

Now I have come back, I have no excuse, but I still can be no more be arsed to do it than fly in the bloody air...

Boo. Double boo with smelly shoes on that have stepped in dog pooh.

Anyone want to come and do it for me?

2 Comments:

At 30 November, 2004 20:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spelt 'to' wrong in that last line.

Vanessa / sarsparilla

 
At 30 November, 2004 20:51, Blogger Brock said...

*snigger*

You are so perceptive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home