Sunday, November 14, 2004

Roast Dinner


Roast Dinner
Originally uploaded by Brock.

My meal tonight.

It was really rather lovely, even if there was a bit too much there. I generally don't bother with Yorkshire puddings, as it is impossible for me to compete with my Mum's famous (passed down from my Grandad from generations before him) recipe.

It is, genuinely, to die for. It isn't one of these crap, crispy things that explode when you try and cut them. But the batter-y substantial fellas that make meat a slightly less important constituent of the plate.

No small feat when I am being considered, I assure you. I couldn't be further away from being a vegetarian...

I ended up finishing the bottle of wine, and now am having a night cap, as I am knackered. I'm going to bed now. It may be 10pm, but I don't care, I'm absolutely fucked. Maybe if I'm a bit pissed, I'll actually sleep. Stranger things have happened, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home